Saturday, June 2, 2007

Raffle update, and heeeeerrrrreeeee we go!

Because Paypal was down most of the day yesterday, Amy at The Foil Hat has extended the raffle-ticket-purchasing-deadline to 2:10 pm PST or 5:10 CST. You still have time to purchase tickets and win an awesome prize! I hear Libi's washcloths are worth their weight in gold, let alone a few raffle tickets! Head on over and check it out.

I will check in here later this afternoon, right now it is time for hairwashing, and then the putting-on of a fancy recital dress, a run-through on the piano, and then we head out!

Think calm, confident thoughts for Piano Girl.
TTFN,
Proud Mama

1 comment:

Ami said...

How did it go?
The check I mailed to Amy came back to me in today's mail. Evidently she doesn't live in my zip code. ::Sigh:: Last week really sucked.
I would be more than happy to send you a 10 if you email me. Link to email me is on my blog.