Saturday, June 30, 2007

3 letters today.

Letter #1
Hi guys,
This is really fun!!!
I am so happy!
I miss you a lot.
I got my luggage the morning after I called and am saved. :-)
We had an Assembly and fire drill. At the assembly, one of my cabin mates, Coco, told me she knew how to flip people by the wrist! She is really fun! Another cabin mate, called Pooh Bear, is sooo funny! I get my name tag tomorrow.
Anyhoo, I love you and it's getting late.
Write you tomorrow,
Piano Girl

Letter #2
Hey Guys. I feel homesick. I really want to see you soon. I had my first private lesson and it went well. I want to see you soon. I had organ and I learned how to pedal. I was so not late today, I had enough time to watch the people clean the fish pond at the chapel where I take piano. I almost caught one of the fish.

I am not as excited as I was in my last letter. I feel sad. I still don't have my tag. I miss you! :-( We had a little better food for dinner, but it still sucks. I really really really really really really miss you! Love,
Piano Girl.

Letter #3
Hello guys and goyls, :-)
I have not been late at all today! I am loving organ. I also like Into to Acting. My instructor's name is N. We played a getting to know you game. It was fun. There is an Ice Cream Shop near acting class called Melody Freeze. I still don't have my ID card!!

It is rest hour. I am writing instead of sleeping. During our cabin inspection, we got a 93/100! :-) There was a contest for the best cabin lawn. We didn't win, but we had fun, and that is what is important, right?

Anyhow, after this, in order, I have piano skills, acting, and a leson. Yesterday, I was soo stinkin' bored! We had lunch before this. The cafeteria can't afford really good food, so we have kinda crappy stuff, like hard-boiled scrambled eggs, and overly cheesy mac n' cheese. But I find stuff.

My friend Coco is a vegetarian, and one day she tried some cheesecake that was aid to have gelatin in it. Since gelatin sometimes is made of hooves, she got sick. She has been vegetarian for three years, and she thought it had all gone down the drain. She loves animals, so imagine how she felt! *shudder* That would make me sick! Another cabinmate, S, is "very clean*".

I can't think of anything else to write, so bye.
Love you. P.S. I really (x 8) miss you and love you!
*from the movie Help

Proud Mama,
and yes, I will call and find out about the "stinkin' ID card".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun ~ paints a picture in my mind of the fun PG is having, and reminisces about my own youthful camp days. I bet she will remember some of these moments forever :)

Thanks for sharing,

P