Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We did it! Paypal button is in the side bar!

It only took 6 day of torturous dealings with PayPal on the parts of both the Papa Dude and I, but we did it! You may now purchase a piano key for a donation of $35. or more to support Piano Girl in getting to Interlochen Center for the Arts.

If you would like to help out but cannot afford $35.oo, consider purchasing raffle tickets over at The Foil Hat, or donating a prize to be raffled there.

Thanks for your patience, love, and support. We also hope to see any locals at the Benefit Recital coming up at the beginning of June.

And thanks to Kathy Jo for the help with links and the warning that talking to PayPal would be "interesting". Lady, it sure as hell was!
Proud Mama

2 comments:

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

You are welcome, and I'm sorry I've missed a couple of phone calls from you. Let's just say things have been "interesting" around here, too. :}

Needleroozer said...

Yeah, Patty and I were together the other day, and checked in on you often. Good to hear things are sorting out. You two have been so powerful, creating this farmstead for your boys. Keep going, you inspire me to take care of my old farm,too.
LB
I know I need to post more, I am doing heavy duty parenting around here right now. Gravity, I am GRAVITY. Cool as a frickin' iceburg. That's me, baby.
LB