Thursday, April 19, 2007

Paypal and The Foil Hat

Hey all,
It seems I am experiencing difficulty with PayPal. I need to call them today to get our accounts straightened out (It seems someone else has my name and we are having problems accessing our accounts.), so until I do, we are still unable to accept donations. There is a donations feature available at Amazon, but they take profits out of the donations, and I really want every penny possible to go to PG, and not to Amazon.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We still have 6 weeks to accomplish our goal, but if you are super excited about this and cannot wait to donate, you can email me at the link in the sidebar and then send a check. Otherwise, I am hoping to have the PayPal issue resolved by this weekend at the latest.

In other news, Amy at The Foil Hat is hosting an auction with proceeds donated to the Piano Girl. Head on over and check it out- Buying a raffle ticket (or ten) it is a great way to win some wonderful soapy prizes (believe me, this is the only soap I have been using for the last 6 months- it is wonderfully good stuff!), and have fun supporting the PG at the same time!

Thanks for joining us on this journey.
Proud Mama

No comments: