Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hello! I am here! Busy as ever... :)

Hallo everyone!
Just doing a check-in/update!
Winter hit us... We are officially snowed in! We have about a foot of snow, and about one inch down there is a layer of ice. It is fun to walk to the chicken yard and make really loud crunching noises. I love winter!
Piano-wise, I am on a two week break from lessons, but still practicing hard as ever! I am currently learning Debussy's Suite Pour le Piano, Toccata in C# Minor; Cat and mouse, by Aaron Copland; and Scarlatti's Sonata in C Major, K.159/L.104.
I am also caught up in school, and for those of you who don't know, I skipped 8th Grade, and am in Highschool. It is tough, but I'm making it. I am also writing a book! It is called Timechamber, and it is based on a dream I had. Basically, it is about two children who stumble across a group of people living in a cave system. Now, these people aren't, like, cave people, they are a religious group from many centuries back. It's pretty complicated, so if you want to read it let me know!

Have a great winter, Christmas, and New Year!
PG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're the best piano player in the world how come you haven't uploaded samples of your work espeially the Debussy??? Don't bignote yourself when you haven't done the work to prove it!!!!